My Photo


Ellen Hutson LLC Blog Inspiration

« And the winner is... | Main | Fun with Twill »

July 31, 2006


Sherry A

Can you tell me what is ATG tape and where to find it? I would like to try the printing on twill.

Michelle Laycock

You've been wiki'd:


Does your printer direct feed? (Paper goes straight through) My new printer curls the paper up and around the printer head so that what was the bottom in the tray is what you see on top being printed on, make sense? Anywho, it's a bear to print anything attached to the paper. Thanks for the illustration, as always top knotch!


So where can we buy May Arts ribbons? I've been to their site, but it's only for wholesale. Thanks!

The comments to this entry are closed.

Search our blogs for more information

Blog Our Blinkie

Your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz