Here at Ellen Hutson LLC, we truly love watercolor! We love the way it adds depth & color to our cards, the way it pairs so well with stamped images, the way it makes us feel happy to just spread color over paper...we just love everything about watercolor!!!
Whether you are new to watercolor or looking to go beyond the basics, we have gathered all of our favorite watercolor articles, posts and pins and listed them here today! As well, we have gathered everything together for you and created a fabulous Quick Reference Guide you can sign-up to receive.
To get a printable copy of the Watercolor Technique Tips Quick Reference Guide and email notifications of upcoming specials and watercolor events click through on the Sign Up Now button below. We will send you an email with the PDF included for you to print and keep close at hand as you practice the many fun Watercolor Technique Tips Sandy Allnock has shared with us here in the CLASSroom.
For in-depth information and a little video explaining each of these techniques click on each image below:
Here are a few more things you might like...
- Join Sandy today on her YouTube channel at 1:00pm Pacific Standard Time - she is going to try doing a LIVE broadcast!
- Pin all of Sandy's awesome tips for yourself here!
- Wanna know more about DANIEL SMITH's luminescent colors? Check out this article! And this one too!
- Get the scoop on how DANIEL SMITH watercolors are made here.
- Check out Julie's first card using DANIEL SMITH watercolors here.
- See how Carolyn creates watercolor flowers here.
- Get swatch labels & pockets! And download Sandy's swatches here!
- Take Sandy's watercolor class and your understanding of watercolor will grow leaps and bounds - Exploring Watercolor
Tag your projects on social media with #EH_loves_watercolor and #watercolorcards so we can see your beautiful creations! We hope you enjoy all the watercolor-y goodness!