We would like to welcome you to our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist series again this year! This year we have 24 designers sharing their talents with you as they provide you with ideas for creating your own tags this holiday season! We are looking forwards to seeing what you are inspired to create from the tags that are shared this year and we would LOVE to have you participate! Please look for the little "challenge box" on each post and use the designer's tags to inspire you to join in the fun!
This post will be kept at the top of our blog from December 1st through the 16th as a reminder for you to join in the fun, so be certain to click the link through to each new post or scroll down between December 1st through the 12th! Remember to leave a comment every day sharing your appreciation with the artists that day. In doing so you will automatically be entered into our random drawing for a $25 gift code to our store!
Let the fun begin...
- Tag 1 - Carolyn Peeler and Stephanie Wincott
- Tag 2 - Kittie Caracciolo and Dina Kowal
- Tag 3 - Laurel Beard and Penny Ward - Enter in both this challenge AND our Mix It Up challenge (entry deadline for Mix It Up is 12/15/31) for two chances to win.
- Tag 4 - Julia Stainton and Kay Miller
- Tag 5 - Carissa Wiley and Kryssi Ng
- Tag 6 - Jennifer McGuire and Kelly Purkey
- Tag 7 - Julie Ebersole and Miriam Prantner
- Tag 8 - Lisa Adametz and Jill Foster
- Tag 9 - Heather Campbell and Melania Deasy
- Tag 10 - Carly Minner and Kelly Alvarez
- Tag 11 - Sharon Harnist and Jean Manis
- Tag 12 - Sandy Allnock and Dawn Woleslagle
We hope to motivate you to get creating and join in the fun by offering a $150 gift code to our store (imagine being able to shop for items on your wish list for free) and get started!
To participate in our Feminine Twist Tag Challenge please follow these guidelines as you link up to your fabulous creations below using the InLinkz Link-up tool:
- create a tag inspired by one of the Feminine Twist tags, or create several making certain you note which tag you were inspired by in your post. These MUST be different tags and created especially for this challenge! Be inspired by one of the tags included in this year's Feminine Twist series. It is imperative that you indicate in your blog post or gallery description that your tag is created for our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2015 Challenge and which tag has inspired you in order to be included in our random drawing.
- once you have your tag uploaded come back and share a direct link to your project at the end of this post using the InLinkz tool provided.
- if you do not have a blog you are welcome to upload your image to flickr, the Gallery, or Splitcoaststampers.
- deadline for entering in our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2015 Challenge is Wednesday, December 16th at 11:55pm Pacific Time.
- we will use a random number generator to select one lucky winner.
- have fun!!!