We are looking forwards to seeing what you create with the inspiration from our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist series, so we would LOVE to have you participate! We will be keeping this post at the top of our blog as a reminder for you to join in the fun, so be certain to scroll down for each new tag between December 1st through the 12th! Remember to leave a comment every day sharing your appreciation with the artists and gain an opportunity for a $25 gift certificate to our store!
- Tag 1 - Julie Ebersole
- Tag 2 - Jennifer McGuire
- Tag 3 - Kittie Caracciolo
- Tag 4 - Kelly Alvarez
- Tag 5 - Julia Stainton
- Tag 6 - Jean Manis
- Tag 7 - Jill Foster
- Tag 8 - Dawn Woleslagle
- Tag 9 - Sandy Allnock
- Tag 10 - Heather Campbell
- Tag 11 - Sharon Harnist
- Tag 12 - Ellen Hutson
To participate in our Feminine Twist Tag Challenge please follow these guidelines as you link up your fabulous creations:
- create a tag inspired by one of the Feminine Twist tags, OR create several making certain you note which tag you were inspired by. These MUST be different tags and created especially for this challenge! Be inspired by one of the tags included in this year's Feminine Twist series or one from a previous year. You can find all tags at this link. It is imperative that you indicate in your blog post or gallery description that your tag is created for our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist Challenge and which tag has inspired you in order to be included in our random drawing.
- once you have your tag uploaded come back and share a direct link to your project at the end of this post using the InLinkz tool provided.
- if you do not have a blog you can upload your image to the Gallery or Splitcoaststampers.
- deadline for entering in our 12 Tags of Christmas wtih a Feminine Twist Challenge is Tuesday, December 16th at 12:00pm Pacific Time.
- we will use a random number generator to select one lucky winner.