Included in the Clear Stamps Take 'n Make prize package are two clear stamp sets, one ink pad, two sets of note cards, pearls, trim and brand new frame cuts (not yet released!)
Following are some simple instructions sharing how you can participate in the random drawing for our Hero Arts Clear Take 'n Make:
- Create a project using a Hero Arts clear stamp(s). Cards, scrapbook pages, home decor items, etc. - all types of projects are welcome.
- So that you can begin creating pronto you do not need to use stamps from this release, but your project MUST include a Hero Arts clear stamp. When taking a picture of your completed project simply place the stamp you have used alongside your project and snap your photo.
- Share the project you create in one of the following locations - the Gallery, your blog, Hero's Flickr gallery, or Splitcoaststampers Gallery.
- Please add the title Ellen Hutson LLC Hero Arts Clear Take 'n Make some place in your description - this will help us identify that it is for this challenge.
- Each project can be entered in only one category - either clear, wood or cling.
- Once you have your project uploaded come back and share a link to your project at the end of this post using the InLinkz tool provided.
- Please enter only new projects in this challenge. Take advantage of the extended time frame and enter as many different projects as you would like - but remember they must include a clear Hero Arts stamp.
- Deadline for entering in our Clear Take 'n Make random drawing is January 1st, 2013 at 11:59pm.