We hope that you will be inspired by the gorgeous tags shared here during our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist series and we would LOVE to have you participate! We will be keeping this post at the top of our blog as a reminder for you to join in the fun, so be certain to scroll down for each new tag between December 1st through 12th. Remember to leave a comment every day sharing your appreciation with the artists and gain an opportunity for some fun blog candy!
- Tag 1 - Jennifer McGuire
- Tag 2 - Julie Ebersole
- Tag 3 - Ronda Palazzari
- Tag 4 - Kittie Caracciolo
- Tag 5 - Kelly Alvarez
- Tag 6 - Julia Stainton
- Tag 7 - Paula Cheney
- Tag 8 - Sharon Harnist
- Tag 9 - Teri Anderson
- Tag 10 - Jill Foster
We are so excited to see what you create and are offering a $150 store credit (imagine being able to shop for whatever you fancy!) --- we hope this motivates you to get creating and join in the fun :-D
To participate in our Feminine Twist Tag challenge please follow these guidelines as you link up your fabulous creations:
- create a tag inspired by one of the Feminine Twist tags, OR create several making certain you note which tag you were inspired by AND they must be different tags! Be inspired by one of the many tags included in this year's Feminine Twist series or one from our previous year's series - you can find all tags at this link. It is imperative that you indicate in your blog post or gallery description that your tag is created for our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist challenge and which tag has inspired you to be included in our random drawing.
- once you have your tag uploaded come back and share a direct link to your project at the end of this post using the InLinkz tool provided.
- if you do not have a blog you can upload your image to the Gallery or Splitcoaststampers.
- deadline for entering in our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist challenge is Monday, December 16th at 11:55pm Pacific Savings Time.
- we will use a random number generator to select our winner on Tuesday.