Join the Inchie INKlings in this month's challenge by creating an Inchie that is food themed. Use an Itty Bitty, crop a larger image, spotlight on a card, create some Inchie jewelry - do whatever appeals to you - just think food Ü
- Feature a Lockhart Stamp Company image - you can use any other stamps, words, papers or embellishments, but I would love to see how it is that you use your Lockhart stamp images for these challenges.
- Picture must be emailed to us at customerservice@ellenhutson by May 20th, 2008. Please put April Inchie Challenge in the email subject heading.
- Alternately send us your Inchie, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope for it's safe return if you would like it back. Send to: Ellen Hutson LLC, 4392 - 239th Place SE, Issaquah, WA 98029.
- You may only enter once for this month's challenge.
You can attach your Inchie to a card or project if you would like, or keep it simple and just make the Inchie itself. We will do a random drawing of all participants once we get all images uploaded to the Inchie Challenge photo album. The winner of this random drawing will receive:
- 1 Itty Bitty Lockhart stamp of your choice,
- 1 Box White Inchie Squares - that is 2 yards of Inchies!
- 1 Inchie Papers
- 1 Memory Frames, Polished Chrome
Don't let time get away from you - start creating your food inspired inchie now Ü