Join the Inchie INKlings in this month's challenge by creating an Inchie that is spring themed. Show us what it is about spring that appeals to you. Is it the flowers, the rain (ha, ha), planting seeds or starts in your vegetable garden? We want to make this as easy and fun for you as possible so our "rules" are pretty basic.
- Feature a Lockhart Stamp Company image - you can use any other stamps, words, papers, or embellishments but I would love to see how it is that you use your Lockhart stamp images for these challenges.
- Picture must be emailed to us at email@example.com by April 20th, 2008. Please put March Inchie Challenge in the email subject heading.
- Alternately send us your Inchie, along with a self-address stamped envelope for it's safe return if you would like it back. Send to: Ellen Hutson LLC, 4392 - 239th Place SE, Issaquah, WA 98029.
- You may only enter once for this month's challenge.
You can attach your Inchie to a card or project if you would like, or keep it simple and just make the Inchie itself. We will do a random drawing of all participants once we get all images uploaded to the Inchie Challenge photo album. The winner of this random drawing will receive:
- 1 Box White Inchie Squares - that is 2 yards of Inchies!
- 1 Itty Bitty Lockhart stamp of your choice
- 1 Silver Leafing Pen
- 1 Silver Dot Sparklers
So put your thinking caps on and start creating and emailing or snail mailing us your entries now.