I just wanted to thank the many of you who have responded to the series I have started on the Elements and Principles of Design. I am very excited to be sharing this information with you and I hope that I can help those who have never heard this information before learn how these can hold the key to you stepping out to design in confidence. I apologize for the fact that this is going to take me a while. Just to let you know what I'm up against so that you don't think I've forgotten here are the deadlines I have going on right now:
- Publishing calls that need to be adapted and gotten in the mail.
- Class samples for all the stores I am teaching in this fall - completed and gotten in the mail.
- Orders sent out to customers
- Publishing calls that need to have projects designed.
- Website - that pesky little detail - LOL.
- Kid activites - I'm still a stay-at-home mom. Thank goodness my kids love to help Ü
- Orders that have arrived and need to be unpacked, put in place and then sent out.
- Articles - samples, articles - samples (so please know they will be coming and don't give up on me). I fully believe in the whole design process and I am SOOO excited to share it with you! So thank you again for your patience and support.
Here is a little eye-candy that arrived today Ü More beautiful colors of twill. Check back to the how to print on twill directions here.
I even ordered some 1 1/2" and hope to post some samples to share with you soon - it's simply cool stuff!!!! There is nothing like unpacking a box of ribbon!!! I'll have to post some pictures of the silk ribbon that arrived as well - it is so incredibly soft and beautiful! Oh for more hours in the day! (and night - LOL).