We have just returned from remote Hat Island here in the Puget Sound. I call it remote, even though it is situated amongst some of the most popular islands here in the Sound, being there is a ferry that runs only a couple of times a week to get there. We had the pleasure of spending several days there with our BIL and SIL - thank you Cynthia and Roger for a relaxing stay! The beauty of this area is absolutely breathtaking.
The girls had fun jumping the waves, playing in the sand and watching Jasper experience the beach for the first times.
Now on to why you really have come here - LOL! Sorry, but I do not have the name of the winner of the Pierceabilities just yet. The deadline for entering the contest for the Pierceabilities pictured below has officially ended.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your kind words and support. It is so fun to know that you are excited about the Pierceabilties. I will do my best to share all the knowledge I have gained as to how to use these with you, so that you in turn will be able to make beautiful creations with these when they arrive. My understanding is that we are looking at August for the arrival date, so be certain to let your favorite retailer know that you would like them (we will be carrying them as well Ü).
The party continues - you still have time to enter the following Sneak Peek Party drawings, so head on over to the following fabulous blogs on each designated day!
- Today until midnight: Caffeinated Thoughts by Michelle Klomp
- Today, July 6: Linda's Works of Heart by Linda Duke
- July 7: Mish Mash by Michelle Wooderson
- July 8: Inky Heart by Sally Lynn MacDonald
- July 9: Cookies for Breakfast by Beth Pingry
- July 10: PaperFections by Sharon Harnist
- July 11: Today's Creations by Holly Craft
- July 12: Donya Schroeder by Donya Schroeder
- July 13: Follow Your Bliss by Trudee Sauer
Good luck and I will be posting the winner later today upon my return today from the Mariners game.