Did I get your interest perked? Well this time I'm going to show you what it is that you have the opportunity to receive if you can assist me in finding out how I can help you learn more about Spellbinders and their product line. I know that all of your time is valuable and I wish that I had one for each of you to receive, but being realistic and all - well I know how many of you can respond to these drawings and well - I think I would have to mortgage my home and go in to bankruptcy if that were the case - LOL!
So one lucky person who answers the questions below before midnight on Monday, July 16th will receive the following absolutely incredible alphabet!!!
ETA: Oops, I forgot to mention that the automatic number generator will once again select our winner Ü
This alphabet is titled "Indulgence" and YES, this is pure indulgence. It's retail value is $159.99. This fantastic font is one of the largest die cutting fonts available! All of Spellbinders beautiful font sets both cut and emboss the letters for unsurpassed detail and elegance. This font set comes with Uppercase letters only. The letters of the Indulgence Font are 1 7/8" (inches) tall.
So please answer your questions here BEFORE MIDNIGHT Monday, July 16th. This gives you plenty of time to join in the fun.
- What benefits do you see in the Spellbinders Diecutting System?
- Do you think that I've made the best choice in selecting this sytem for these new Nestability shapes?
- Is the triple function of value, compact storage and ability to cut through other items as well as two layers of paper important to you?
- What would you like to see in future diecut shapes (Hearts are already on the horizon Ü)?
- Does it appeal to you that these dies not only cut, but emboss and act as stencils as well?
- Is it advantageous to you that you can now layer your projects in 1/8" increments?
- What is your preferred die cutting method - manual vs. computer?
- What is your experience with the Spellbinders die cutting dies?
- What is your experience with the Spellbinders Wizard?
- What types of things would you like me (and the other members of the Spellbinders Design Team) to teach you?
- Whatever other questions or thoughts you may have may be added at the end.
- ETA: Please know that you will not be disqualified from this drawing for not answering this question -it is one I thought of after all was said and done. I believe that this may help me - help you better. What type of diecut machine do you currently own? (this will help me in guiding you in tutorials.) Thank you once again for helping me, help you!
Was it worth the wait? I certainly hope so. I truly have appreciated your patience with me and I am so excited to be able to offer this wonderful drawing for all of you. Your support means the world to me and please know that I appreciate you more then words can say!
SO post away - I promise I am going to be back with more fun stuff over the next few days. I thought rather then playing it hard and fast why not have fun over the next few days before I head of to CHA!!!
I'll be back again tonight with yet another post to share a design or two from the latest Paper Trey Ink new release that I had the pleasure to make - I promise you that the versatility of these new sets is going to add so much to your stamping repetoire. AND YES - I used a combination of punches and dies on the projects I created for the new release. I have such a blast when I get to stamp! See you soon Ü